1. Defintions and applicability:
- These terms and conditions apply for the ICF-Plan website and all it's online tools, hereafter called 'The website and it's tools'.
- If you want to use the website and it's tools, you have to accept the terms and conditions. If you do not accept the term and conditions, please do not use the website and it's tools.
2. Usage and Liability
- Usage of the website and it's tools is free of charge throughout the project lifetime (2022-2024).
- The website and it's tools are provided 'as is'. The project coordinator and the consortium do not take any liability for the availabality and correct functionality of the website and it's tools or for any damage or loss arising from the usage of the webiste and it's tools and/or any information contained therein.
- The website and it's Itools will be maintained and free to use at least 5 years after project end. Enhancements, improvements and support will be available on basis of individual contracts.
a) Contents (Learning Materials and Documents)
Unless otherwiese noted, learning materials and documents are subject to Creative Commons License Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0) https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/legalcode
You are free to: (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/deed.en)
- Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material, for any purpose, even commercially.
- The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
Under the following terms:
- Attribution — You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- No additional restrictions — You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
- You do not have to comply with the license for elements of the material in the public domain or where your use is permitted by an applicable exception or limitation.
- No warranties are given. The license may not give you all of the permissions necessary for your intended use. For example, other rights such as publicity, privacy, or moral rights may limit how you use the material.
b) Online tools
The online tools and functionality integrated in the Content Management System (CMS) of the Website can only be operated as part of the website and cannot be used outside of it.
Online tools not integrated with the CMS are open source and licensable under the European Union Public License Version 1.1. (EUPL 1.1).
You may copy, edit and distribute the software of these online tools. Any redistribution and utilization of the Software, including parts thereof and as part of a new software, must again be subject to the terms of EUPL 1.1.
To obtain a copy of the source code, please write an E-Mail to office"at"infopro.at